The Grove Observer

A weekly newspaper for Grove and Grand Lake residents. Published every Friday. If you have news, email us at groveobserver@yahoo.com or fax (918) 791-0206. Copyright 2007. No reproduction without consent of the author.

Welcome to The Grove Observer...a weekly newspaper serving Grove and the Grand Lake area. If it's news, we'll cover it. You also have the opportunity to comment on our newspaper via your own posts. We publish every Friday and hope that you enjoy this increased coverage of events around Grand Lake. Send our web address to your friends as well.

Editor & Publisher: Jim Mills



Friday, October 21, 2005

The Canine Corner...by Missy MacTavish


Several of my doggie friends have asked me how they can get my weekly column emailed to them.
The answer is that I don't know. I am just a dog.
Actually, one has to go to this web site to read my column as it is not deliverable at this time.
Maybe later.
It is easy to find. Just go to www.thegroveobserver.blogspot.com and it will appear, then you can save it in Favorites so you won't forget the address.
Frankly, I am tired of my friends asking.
The big news this week is that the City Council has banned any animal bigger than me within the city limits, unless they can find two acres to live on. Now I won't get stepped on by those water buffalo that roam around here. The other big news is that the sky is falling. On my daily walks I am getting hit on the head by falling pecans. They are a little smaller this year than in the past, due to not having enough rainfall. Mom says pecans are like Gold at Sam's Club. Very expensive.
I wonder, is Sam's Club a place for dogs? Maybe a good location for a kennel.
It was a good week since my last visit with you. The Dallas Cowboys and OU both won. That and a nice treat make my day.
Until next time... Miss Missy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home