The Grove Observer

A weekly newspaper for Grove and Grand Lake residents. Published every Friday. If you have news, email us at groveobserver@yahoo.com or fax (918) 791-0206. Copyright 2007. No reproduction without consent of the author.

Welcome to The Grove Observer...a weekly newspaper serving Grove and the Grand Lake area. If it's news, we'll cover it. You also have the opportunity to comment on our newspaper via your own posts. We publish every Friday and hope that you enjoy this increased coverage of events around Grand Lake. Send our web address to your friends as well.

Editor & Publisher: Jim Mills



Friday, September 08, 2006

The Canine Corner...


By Missy MacTavish

Things are not well around the house this week. If anyone wants me to come visit them, please call me soon.
Dad is tweaked out. He says we are The Clampitt's of electronics. The light bulb in his big TV went out and the receiver for Mom's TV went out. So he is back to watching a 1985 RCA in the bedroom. And to make matters worse, his bulging disk in his back is hurting.
Me, I don't watch much TV.
The good news is that it is Football Season again and I can wear my Dallas Cowboys shirt without fear of being made sport of. I don't watch the games, they are stressful. So I read the scores in the Monday paper.
Also good news is the temperature is cooler and I can smell Fall in the air. This is my favorite time of the year. I hope it is yours as well.
Until next time, Bark On! Miss Missy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home