The Grove Observer

A weekly newspaper for Grove and Grand Lake residents. Published every Friday. If you have news, email us at groveobserver@yahoo.com or fax (918) 791-0206. Copyright 2007. No reproduction without consent of the author.

Welcome to The Grove Observer...a weekly newspaper serving Grove and the Grand Lake area. If it's news, we'll cover it. You also have the opportunity to comment on our newspaper via your own posts. We publish every Friday and hope that you enjoy this increased coverage of events around Grand Lake. Send our web address to your friends as well.

Editor & Publisher: Jim Mills



Friday, December 02, 2005

The Canine Corner...by Missy MacTavish


Ho Ho Ho. Tis the season, as they say, and I got dressed up in my fancy Christmas clothes.
Mom is decorating the house so I have been hiding in my own house. She puts out all sorts of Christmas tinkets, even covers the door knobs.
It takes her weeks to decorate, and then undecorate after Christmas.
In the meantime I have been making my Christmas list. Not for the giving, but the getting.
I want some new toys and a new chewstick, for starters. I would like my own TV also, so's I don't have to watch what the two leggers like.
I especially want to watch the Petsmart Bowl over the holidays, which the newspaper said would feature two teams who play like dogs.
Cold weather is coming. The weatherman said it would be a warm, wet winter but so far I don't see any sign of that. Just proves the weatherman should be put on straight commission. He gets paid only when he gets it right.
That's all for this week. Be nice to your fellow Grovidians...Miss Missy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home