The Grove Observer

A weekly newspaper for Grove and Grand Lake residents. Published every Friday. If you have news, email us at groveobserver@yahoo.com or fax (918) 791-0206. Copyright 2007. No reproduction without consent of the author.

Welcome to The Grove Observer...a weekly newspaper serving Grove and the Grand Lake area. If it's news, we'll cover it. You also have the opportunity to comment on our newspaper via your own posts. We publish every Friday and hope that you enjoy this increased coverage of events around Grand Lake. Send our web address to your friends as well.

Editor & Publisher: Jim Mills



Friday, October 13, 2006

The Canine Corner...By Missy MacTavish



It was a good day Monday, when Dad fired his doctor and internet service provider the same day, for lack of service.
I'm glad I get to see Dr. Jan at the Vet place because she gives good service. I get my shots and pills right on time. I won't have to fire her!
I can remember the old days when a person was able to talk to the doctor directly on the phone to deal with requests. Now, you have to call the office and talk to two or three people, Dad says, and then they forget about you and the doctor leaves town for several days and you get no medicine. The doctor's assistant said "that's why we have emergency rooms."

Now I bet the Grove hospital would be thrilled if everyone who needed a prescription for something turned up at the emergency room door.

The kid should have said "that's why we have doctors."

The other thing is, my column with photo can now appear regularly in this newspaper because we got new, fast internet service here at my doghouse. It's so fast you will miss it if you blink. The old service just sat there and ground away at turtle speed.
I would rate this one at roadrunner speed. Maybe they should call it RoadRunner WiFi.

Meep Meep.

Until next time, Bark On! Miss Missy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy the Missy comments...Thank you...

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home