The Grove Observer

A weekly newspaper for Grove and Grand Lake residents. Published every Friday. If you have news, email us at groveobserver@yahoo.com or fax (918) 791-0206. Copyright 2007. No reproduction without consent of the author.

Welcome to The Grove Observer...a weekly newspaper serving Grove and the Grand Lake area. If it's news, we'll cover it. You also have the opportunity to comment on our newspaper via your own posts. We publish every Friday and hope that you enjoy this increased coverage of events around Grand Lake. Send our web address to your friends as well.

Editor & Publisher: Jim Mills



Friday, September 22, 2006

The Canine Corner...by Missy Mactavish




Well hasn't this been a week.
First, the power in almost all of Grove goes out and the electric company blames it on a Squirrel. They always do that. My Squirrel friends are tired of it, always getting the blame. Where is the dead Squirrel? Did they perform an autopsy on him?
I'll tell you if it was a Squirrel, it was a two legged one wearing a hat and driving a bulldozer/digger thing.
Now, the other matter. Those Zebras are back from Africa, working in Oregon. I spoke about this last year when they got loose on the football field and caused my team to lose a game and now they have gone and done it again.
One of the Zebras went to high school with the football coach that won the game; the Zebras are from the same tribe as the football team; and the Zebras are nearly blind. They were seen eating a big Spinach Salad prior to their game.
I urge them to go back to Africa and do something positive with their lives. Then we Shelties could take over the football fields and herd the players around.
I will be going to Spud City, Idaho shortly to see my relatives, and taking time off from my columns. I will tell you all about the trip when I return.
Until next time, Bark On! Miss Missy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home