The Grove Observer

A weekly newspaper for Grove and Grand Lake residents. Published every Friday. If you have news, email us at groveobserver@yahoo.com or fax (918) 791-0206. Copyright 2007. No reproduction without consent of the author.

Welcome to The Grove Observer...a weekly newspaper serving Grove and the Grand Lake area. If it's news, we'll cover it. You also have the opportunity to comment on our newspaper via your own posts. We publish every Friday and hope that you enjoy this increased coverage of events around Grand Lake. Send our web address to your friends as well.

Editor & Publisher: Jim Mills



Friday, April 14, 2006

The Canine Corner...by Missy MacTavish

















I thought Monday night's lineup on ABC-TV was interesting:
At 7 p.m., "Wife Swap."
At 8 p.m., "The Ten Commandments." What can you say about TV executives.
So it has turned hot and my warm coat that I use in winter is bothersome. I would like to get rid of it, if anyone cares.
This week I thought I would run a photo of my two horse friends, Buck & Shasta. Shasta is 20 years old and is the Mom to Buck, who is 13. They stay together nearly all of the time in the pasture on the way to town. My Mom feeds them apples and carrots and they like that lots. They run up to the fence when they see my red truck.
Until next timeā€¦Bark On. Miss Missy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home