The Grove Observer

A weekly newspaper for Grove and Grand Lake residents. Published every Friday. If you have news, email us at groveobserver@yahoo.com or fax (918) 791-0206. Copyright 2007. No reproduction without consent of the author.

Welcome to The Grove Observer...a weekly newspaper serving Grove and the Grand Lake area. If it's news, we'll cover it. You also have the opportunity to comment on our newspaper via your own posts. We publish every Friday and hope that you enjoy this increased coverage of events around Grand Lake. Send our web address to your friends as well.

Editor & Publisher: Jim Mills



Friday, March 31, 2006

The Canine Corner...by Missy MacTavish


First, my apologies for missing my column last week. I have Spring allergies and my paws were too sore to type. Things look like asadf or ;lkj when I hit the keyboard. Mom took me to Doctor Jan and I got some medicine and a bill for $277 but I am worth it.
The two leggers tell me that I will have to set my clock up an hour on Saturday in the middle of the night.
First, I don't even own a clock and if I did I sure would not get up at 2 a.m. to set it. And, I can't tell time anyway. I go by tummy time and outdoors time.
But I can tell that Spring is coming...I can hear the grass growing and see the green colors coming out. (Yes, I know that dogs are not supposed to see in color, but I can) My friends are out walking and of course I can run and play in the yard and my doggie friends are getting frisky. (Please, no jokes about water hoses and cold water.) I hope that you enjoy Spring as much as I do and take time to be nice to someone today.
Until next time, Bark On... Miss Missy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home